Coffee Shop Coffee Shop

Well..

The game is nice, but it's been done, twice.
Why are there so many coffee games around here?

Age of War Age of War

What the hell?

This is an awesome game, but the ending sucks so much.

- CoolioDJ - - CoolioDJ -

Whoa

This is the most original rythm game I've seen on NG. Wow. Must have been alot of work.

But the difficulties of some songs were really messed up. It took me a dozen of times I tried to complete "You know it" , but the final song - "Cosmic frozmik" - wich should've been the hardest of all, well... First try - Rockmaster, 4 miss, 109 max combo and the score - nearly 40k.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Damn, nice!

I realy like this game, I can see some effort put in this.

My current best is 60 great, 133 good, 0 bad and 119900 points at Buddy holly.

Lunar Spyrograph Lunar Spyrograph

Beautiful

This game is just so original and awesome. I love it.

There is one problem though. The code is in 10 pages (I copied it in word to check). You could make it a bit more simple.

So anyways, heres my favorite one: Set colour to any you like, Thickness 3, Earth Speed 42, Moon speed 100, Earth distance 1, Moon distance 100. I just love it.

xytor responds:

Yes, the code is long, but it holds the data for the pattern, the colors and the thicknesses!

Particles Particles

Truly awesome.

I jusy love this games style!
The game is challenging, hard, fun and with great music!

I have only one suggestion: don't make a sequel, this is already perfect.

Amazed Amazed

Average

It's a realy good game but small details like music, ending, colours, visual effects and moving effects AND a map will make it perfect.

henke37 responds:

I purposley did not add a map, that makes it too easy.

BotArena2 BotArena2

like wtf

why arent there ANY instructions of controls!?

i cant properly vote before i find out

thewasteofwebspace responds:

Hi there

There are instructions on the first screen, which answer your second question that there are no controls. The gameplay is in the customization and strategy of designing your team. Sorry to disappoint...

King of Buttons 3 King of Buttons 3

omg YOU ROCK!

"You expect a pizza..." "You open the box..." "AND THERES NO PIZZA THERE! ZOMG!" you wont believe how i laughed about the comments ^^

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

damn nice

nice graphics & stuff =] kept me for a while

oh and for players: try to leave the healer the last standing, its cool, she transforms